- Use your own microphone windscreen, and make sure you have plenty of spares. All our microphones are able to be used with a windscreen
- Ensure the microphone can dry out after each class i.e rotate microphones between classes
- Use a dry towel to wipe down the microphone after every class
- Don’t try to clean or wipe the capsule with sanitisers, cleaners, or alcohol wipes: these types of cleaners can dissolve the sweat-proof coating and cause damage.
- Own your own microphone pouch belt
- Where possible, use your own microphone. The EMic is a great choice for individual instructors
Don’t forget, all microphone and microphone accessory purchases are tax deductible for instructors! Our range of fitness microphones start from $149
Related Product Links